My Angel----------

Dear Friends,

I read these beautiful lines and my eyes were full of tears.Really what a great creation is mother ! The word mother is synonym of true and unconditional love.I lost my angel when I was still young ,Now who will protect me,console me and hold me while falling.She is with God Almighty.May her soul rests in peace.



once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God: "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

God replied, "Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She will be waiting for you and will take care of you."

"But tell me, here in Heaven, I don't do anything else but sing and smile, that's enough for me to be happy."

"Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel's love and be happy."

"And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me, if I don't know the language that men talk?"

"Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"

"Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

"I've heard that on earth there are bad men. Who will protect me?"

"Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life."

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

"Your angel will always talk to you about me and will teach you the way for you to come back to me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from earth could already be heard, and the child in a hurry asked softly:

"Oh God, if I am about to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

"Your angel's name is of no importance, you will call your angel: Mommy."



Comments

  1. Their once lived an angel
    Who watched over me day by day
    For I once was her little angel
    When I went out to play

    And when the sun went down
    She tucked me into sleep
    For she was the one who had the crown
    And who will always be mine to keep

    She made me laugh and cry with her
    And was always my best friend
    For one day when I was not to stir
    Her life on this earth would end

    I spent sleepless nights thinking alone
    "Why God did you take my only one?"
    and he never answered or called on the phone
    "For her time on this earth was done"

    My hero conquered her toughest fear
    This earth she did adjourn
    I know today that she is near
    For my angel taught me to learn

    One day I know that I will see
    My angel, my hero, my mom
    I follow her footsteps, for one day I want to be
    My angel, my hero, my mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What touching lines !..It brought tears to my eyes. In this busy world we tend to forget the pain and toil our mother took when we were small..the sacrifices she gave and the sleepless nights she spent for us..Thank you Ma'am for sharing these lines. Really Mother is an angel sent by God for us..and we should value and treasure every word and advice of her.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm....what a beautiful poem...

    Dr. Haleema Sadia...its nice to read you...

    I admire my mother so much and thanks Allah again and again that I still have her though she is very ill and old now but still her presence makes all of my siblings in one point...united.

    hmm...I feel sad about your mother and may Allah rest her in peace...Amen.

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks God I have my mother alive, may she live long. You have expressed the mother's importance very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR YOUR VALUABLE GOLDEN WORDS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog