Good morning ,Ladies and Gentlemen,
On behalf of IIS family ,I extend my warm welcome to Mr P.B.DAS ,who is  a man of determination, dedication ,devotion and diligence. For the last four decades ,he is serving as a successful banker and now very proudly we can say that he is seo in national bank of Fujairah.Mr DAS  came to UAE in 1972 with a dream as most of the people do but not all of them are able to see their dreams come true .Mr Das is among those who with their tireless efforts ,hard work s and with their  passion of learning new skills  can achieve greater heights.Thank you sir for gracing the occasion
I also welcome  a  great man of all times ,as it is said that  Heights by great men reached and kept were not obtained by sudden flight but, while their companions slept, they were toiling upward in the night.
Ladies and gentlemen ,with  pride and sense of achievement we can say that this great man is none other Our chairman Dr P.A Ibrahim Haji, Nothing stops this man who desires to achieve. Every obstacle is simply a course to develop his achievement . It's a strengthening of his powers of accomplishment. His companies ,  educational institutions, colleges and schools are the result of his selfless services to mankind .
Thank you sir for honouring us with your benign presence.
I also extend  my warm welcome to all the parents presents here,for whom this moment is a moment of great pride and achievement.Thank you for taking out time to share the  success  of your children with us.
I  also welcome all my colleagues and staff members and my  lovely children.
At the end I welcome the young leaders ,in whose honour ,this  investiture ceremony  has been organized.As we all know
“Investiture Ceremony is that occasion where we as a school  respect and acknowledge the upcoming leaders
and repose trust in them. It  a defining moment for the newly elected representatives where
the school entrusts responsibilities on the ‘young leaders’ to uphold the values of the school
and to keep ‘the School’ flag flying high while discharging their duties honestly and fairly”.
To my young leaders I must say”
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a
leader.”
Now By virtue of the authority vested in me by the School management ,I dr Haleema Sadia hereby confer upon you the  posts of office bearers for the session 2013-14
Kindly repeat the pledge after me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Angel----------